Link Unit Below Tabs

Spacing

Codes: Trees



This work was done by request of some readers.  I decided to make pictures instead of tables with words.  It was kind of tedious to do since I don't find decorating my empire that interesting.  If you pass along my images, please credit me.

The Green Shrub and Cypress Tree can be bought from the decorations tab of the Build menu; they have subtype="decoration".  All the other items on this page have subtype="plant".

Have fun decorating!



Bush, Plant, Cypress Tree, Green Shrub

Apple Trees, Orange Trees

Banana Trees

Coconut Trees

Fall Mushroom Trees

Fall Oak Trees

Fall Spruce Trees

Mushroom Trees

Oak Trees

Palm Trees

Scary Trees

Spruce Trees


3 comments:

  1. Sir thanks for this codes...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say THANK YOU for all your hard work and help. Your blog is the most up-to-date and organized. My favorite. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete